InspectorLogic reports meet the demands of today's competitive business world at affordable prices. InspectorLogic Starter Edition is the perfect choice for the new inspector who is on a limited budget but does not want to sacrifice quality. InspectorLogic Starter Edition is a ready to go, fixed format inspection report based on the home ispection industry's most popular report format. InspectorLogic Plus has an easy to use, ready to go, report format that also gives the inspector customization options.
InspectorLogic Starter Edition and InspectorLogic Plus can be deployed on iOS (iPad, iPhone, etc), Android, Mac or Windows for the ultimate in versatility. There is no need for an Internet connection while you do your reports. Most home inspection software that is advertised as being able to run on iOS and Android are, in fact, running on a cloud server and require a live Internet connection in order to operate. InspectorLogic Starter Edition and InspectorLogic Plus run directly from your iOS or Android device with no need for an Internet connection.
The flagship of the InspectorLogic series is InspectorLogic Pro. InspectorLogic Pro for Windows or Mac employ XFA technology, the state-of-the-art in PDF application technology. No other home and commercial software takes PDF technology to the level of InspectorLogic Professional Edition. InspectorLogic Pro is also available in a Texas (REI 7-5) format. The Texas report will automatically be sent to Texas inspectors unless otherwise requested.
When it comes to inspection report writing software, freedom and versatility are key. InspectorLogic Pro allows you to be free to be yourself. Vanguard can be modified and customized extensively. An inspection report is a very personal part of your business. Your reports make a sttement about you and your company.
InspectorLogic Pro's many features make it extremely versatile. Whether you only do traditional pre-purchase home inspections or do a wide variety of home and commercial inspections, InspectorLogic Pro has the features and tools you need.
Do you want to write reports in the field on a laptop or tablet? Do you prefer to write reports back at your office where you can relax and focus on writing the report without distractions? Either way, InspectorLogic Pro has you covered. InspectorLogic Pro is equally suitable to the field or the office.
Nothing sets BestInspectors.Net inspection report software apart more than our use of cutting edge technology. InspectorLogic Pro is the most advanced XFA PDF inspection report sofwae on the market today.
For all its power and versatility, InspectorLogic Pro is amazingly easy to use but we are here for you when you need us.
Your success is our goal. You are busy and we know that you want to be up and running in the shortest possible time. InspectorLogic Pro includes FREE one-on-one set-up assistance and a FREE training session. Most inspectors will have the software up and running and lern the basics in LESS THAN HALF AN HOUR!
System Requirements and Additional Information:
• Windows, Mac OS X, and macOS require Adobe Acrobat Reader DC (free from Adobe.com)
• iOS (iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch) requires a third-party PDF editor for full functionality (PDF Expert is recommended)
• Android requires a third-party PDF editor for full functionality (QPDF Notes is recommended)
• 4GB RAM (8 GB or more is recommended for best performace)
• Photos should be VGA or 1Megapixel, 72dpi, 4:3 aspect ratio for best performance (4:3 aspect ratio is the default for most digital cameras)
• PDF Print Driver. Windows 10 has a built-in PDF Print Driver. Free PDF Print Drivers are available in the FREE STUFF section of this website for Mac and earlier Windows versions.
• The download files are either a Windows installer or a ZIP file (macOS, iOS, and Android). You may download either or both with your purchase.
©2019 Management Science International, Inc.